My Blog List

My Blog List

Monday 29 March 2021

Jabs

 Well I had my Covid jab the week before last, it was the Astra Zeneca, the so called Oxford  vaccine. The process  of getting the jab was very well managed at the Dunstable Council offices, I was probably  in  and out in  ten minutes. It was all very efficiently carried out.

     I felt fine for the first 12 hours and thought I'd got away with it but by evening I was feeling   pretty washed out and very achy.

Felt worse the next  day  and  just did what I needed to do. I even went to bed early, some thing I rarely do!  Following day a bit better then   all of a sudden it seemed back to normal....or as near normal as I'm ever likely to get!

Still, its a small price to pay it we can beat this virus and get back to something like normal. It's been very tough not seeing our family and being able to hug them. I'm a big hugger, it does you good.

Saxon gig in May bounced to next January, no surprise there to be honest but the New Forest Folk Festival has got the green light for July.  I do hope it happens, can't tell you how much we are looking forward to it. Stay safe folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment