My Blog List

My Blog List

Saturday 8 August 2020

Brief

 So life continues to slowly get back to some kind of normality. Wearing a face covering in all shops is still strange, I have to to see any of my customers of course, its quite oppressive to be honest but a must.

Pubs open with restrictions and holiday lets have also started again. In fact T, Ida & I are off to the New Forest in a weeks time. It'll be our first Airbnb. Looks really good, an annex to a farm house off the beaten track, just off the northern edge of the New Forest & not far from Plaitford where the New Forest Folk Festive takes place. We can't wait to get there!

Self & Memsahib in the Victoria enjoying a post lockdown pint or two!

 Had a couple of BBQ's with our family, great success and of course great fun. Glorious weather so all outside. Olly did the cooking which was second to none. Family get togethers is without doubt the thing T & I have missed the most, again its just a small step of going back to normal. Still a worrying time though, various towns in the UK have been re-locked-down & parts of Scotland so Covid 19 is still very much out there, but no doubt the dickheads will be crowding onto beaches again today not giving a sod to social distancing. What can you do? You can't legislate for morons!





Feed me!




Sign of a good BBQ. Empty plates!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment