My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Birthday

I had another birthday at the beginning of December as you'll know if you read the previous blog. We had a cracking weekend in Oxford and saw Absolute Bowie to boot.
What I didn't know was that T had arranged everyone to come round on Friday 6th evening (the day before my birthday). This was just brilliant! Gary, Ellie, Olly, Laura, Ella, Julian & Tim turned up and we all ordered a very nice Indian takeaway.
I should explain the Scottish tam o shanter with added hair that I am wearing. We try to buy each other a totally useless  & naff presie & I think Tara hit the jackpot with this hat and added tartan braces!



   Paul and Kate came over for lunch a couple of weeks later so we gathered all who was available as we do. A very pleasant afternoon with added hats and nonsense! You can't beat it!





No comments:

Post a Comment