My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday 4 July 2019

Roundup

Haven't blogged in a while my dear Blogateers so here's a lightening round up of dinners I've had and beers I've drunk.....yawn.

                                                       Ham Hock somewhere in Wales
                                                     Lamb shank, very nice
                                                   Starbucks Raspberry & white choc cheesecake muffin and cafĂ© noir
                                                    Two Dragons. A fine Welsh beer

                                                    Tomato soup
                                                   Welsh Faggots.....a mistake to have chips though

                                                   A rather nice venison pie in The White Horse, Harrow
                                                    Memsahibs Veggie burger in the same place.
                                                   Rather unimaginatively had another pie, this time steak in Devon
                                                    Garlic mushrooms. Cornwall I think
                                                    Steak. Cooked rare of course!
                                                    Another day, another Starbucks!
                                                    Salmon mousse thing
                                                    Pork Rouillard

                                                    Asparagus with a crispy poached egg
                                                     Burger with all the trimmings

I've been away a tad, do you see, although the venison pie in Harrow will feature in a future blog. I should state here that inbetween all the food and drink I was actually working, & bloody hard too! My time in South Wales then Devon & Cornwall clocked up nearly 2000 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment