My Blog List

My Blog List

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Bloody barbeques!

We took a couple of very simple light and cook BBQ's with us to the Peak District, already in a foil container for ease and simplicity of use. No,no,no,no,no!! These easy BBQ's are a pain in the arse! 'Ready in 15 minutes after lighting' the destructions said. In that case why pray tell an hour and a bloody half later were only six coals alight and anything like ready to cook on! I'd got some really good locally produced sausages & a gammon steak for me and some nice vegs  based in butter for Tara which all ended up being cooked in or on the oven.
These things are the devils work and should be avoided. Going home to our trusty gas bbq on Friday......bloody barbeques!
'Easy to use' BBQ my arse! Three sausages being half cooked on the six coals to be ready!
Everything else went in the cooker!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment