My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday 26 November 2017

Dog.

We have a addition to the Morgan household. A dog called Ida, she's black,about 4 and a half , there's alot of Labrador about here with maybe a little Collie though our Vet could only really identify the Lab in her.
We'd talked about getting another dog after Leo & Ralph died. To be honest so upset was I when they bit the dust I really didn't want to go through it again, I know there's 10, 12 even 15 years of good stuff  but the end is horrible. However how could I say to Tara she could never have another dog? How unfair would that be? We decided to get our holiday out the way and then Tara would look, not with any urgency but when and if the right dog came along we'd go for it!
Well Ida was advertised on, of all things 'preloved' website. Personal circumstances had changed  for the owner and she was being left for increasing long periods of time, so he, reluctantly I think decided he had to rehome her.
She's a dear old thing, very amiable, very friendly and to be honest a joy to have around  and was from the minute we met her.
It's good to have a dog around again.



No comments:

Post a Comment