My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday 8 June 2017

Norfolk

Here we go again another trek to Norwich & surrounding areas. Business OK but no one is having a party, or at least if there is I haven't found them, even a couple of regulars didn't need anything.
Tonights stopover was bit of a disappointment as well, a pub near the centre of Norwich, all quite adequate but lacking alittle something. Bizarrely the wardrobe in my room was in the bathroom, and the wallpaper was scenes of London, just what you'd expect I Norwich! Not a huge choice of different food, alot of pizzas, burgers with afew 'pub classics' though the burger I settled on (pictured) was home made and well cooked, the brekky in the morning was also very good. Horror of horrors no real ale on hand pumps! Did have bottled beers though, Hobgoblin & Adnams Ghost ship.
A very filling dinner!
Went for a wonder & popped into a pub near the station (The Complete Angler?) and had a very fine pint of Lacons Falcon Ale. Brewed in Great Yarmouth it wasn't far from home. Pottered back, watched Springwatch & had an early night. Nuff said.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment