My Blog List

My Blog List

Monday 2 January 2017

Post Festivities

Here we are on 2nd Jan already, Xmas and New Year  a memory though we had alot of fun getting to here!
Stirling job by Gary & Ellie to make the Xmas Day very special, good to get a walk in on Boxing Day and a very pleasant games day on 27th at Ella and Julian's & a small but select gathering NYE.
Got lots of goodies for xmas and birthday and am currently looking at the plethora of CD's I could invest in with the Amazon voucher G&E gave me for my birthday. Do I go to fill the back catalogue of bands I know or try out  some more modern bands? Probably abit of both I think, and maybe a
t-shirt as well!
Had many nice walks with our house guest Welly and again today with Bess, though we won't look after a dog over xmas again as it does inevitably limit us on going out etc, we didn't go out Xmas Eve for instance which we have done in past years. Missed Alec and Laura of course, birthdays and xmas were very strange without them they both seem to be having fun and looking forward to getting to Australia on the 6th Jan where they have a years work permit to top up their savings as well as exploring Oz.
We are determined to get abit of guaranteed sun on our backs this year and both like the look of Cadiz in southern Spain, a historic town that amongst other things was laid siege to in the Peninsular War during the Napoleonic era so will investigate getting there. The Memsahib has at last applied for her new passport so we can take it from there.
Enjoyed just chilling and pottering about. I do enjoy a good potter.
No luck on the lottery again so its back to the grind tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment