My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Sunday lunch.

Gary & Ellie invited us over for lunch on Sunday which was a delight. We got there about 2pm,Tara driving Gary's car that had been in for a service in Dunstable. The cooking had just been started by Gary, & Ellie sorted out our drinks. It was a veg curry for Tara & chicken curry for us which was very good indeed, quite hot enough for Ellie & I but probably mild for Gary!
It was a very relaxing afternoon, their house is full of interesting little knick knacks and has a friendly warm feeling to it made by Gary & Ellie. They are obviously very happy and happy where they are as well.
As a Mum & Dad this is heart warming to see, we love them both and always enjoy their company, I don't believe in any sort of god but I do believe in the family and Gary & Ellie are a perfect example of what it means to me. Our turn next!

No comments:

Post a Comment