My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday 19 June 2016

Springwatch

The latest  series of the BBC's Springwatch has now finished & I for one think the series was great. A  friend of our good friends in Kent who probably knows more or at least as much as the 3 presenters added together hates the programme & I do get why. There's certainly an element of dumbing down to encompass everyone and there is afew daft things done or said. The trouser rubbing for instance (you'll only get that if you watch it) and of course a similar dumbing down happened with another of my faves Time Team. I believe it is one of the reasons that Prof Mick Aston left the series. I appreciate sometimes you just have to keep re inventing things to keep them fresh & continue to get more viewers but in my humble opinion the Time Team formula worked & didn't need tinkering with. On the whole I found Springwatch  fascinating programmes & I look forward to the next series.

No comments:

Post a Comment